Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Site

Go down

Awesome Site Empty Awesome Site

Post by Sycrox Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm

I think your site looks really amaing I just have one thing to say could you make it so everyone can post in the intros and good byes lol. It says only admins may post in it. I think this is a very decent role playing site though and latley not much of those are around. If truley you stick to what your plaining on doing then I can see you being a Game Designer but what do I know I just wanna role play. Any way awesome RPG site can't wait to start!
Sycrox
Sycrox

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Sycrox Croods
Power Level: 500

Back to top Go down