Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exterminate the Saibamen!

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Exterminate the Saibamen! Empty Exterminate the Saibamen!

Post by RileyDaKid Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Before reading: This is not really detailed, I was in a rush.

The sun beats down on Davion black hair "Huff Huff I need water." Davion said trying to catch his breath. "Town is about 3 mile away." Davion took of his jacket and tied it around his thigh, he then started to run toward town. When he got about half a mile away from town he saw smoke "What going on there?" Davion wondered. "I have to get a better look at this." Davion said as he flew into the air. "What the?!?" He gasped as he took a hard look at the town. "Wh-What happened? I got to get a better look." Davion said as he he started to fly toward town.

The clouds of smoke covered the day sky dropping the temperature "Its getting a little chilly." Davion said put his his jacket back on. When Davion got to town he noticed that the craters from some of the attacks we different for and sayin attack or from attack these bast we acid like and were melting the things they hit. "Hmm must be some kind of alien." Davion said to himself. Davion looked the destroyed city and found a Mart. He jumped in side of the busted windows and grabbed two water bottles he founded on the dirty floor. "Hehe Finally." Davion said as he cracked open the bottle and started to drink. Davion jumped back out the window and started to search for someone. He walked around and saw a little green man running across the street. "Hey you!" Davion shouted. The little green man looked at Davion and screeched. "Arghagrh!" the little man had red eyes and a 3 fingers and toes he stood about 3 feet tall. "Hey, What the?" Davion gasped. The little man screamed at Davion again. "Saibamen!" He said in a loud crackly voice.

The little man started to rush toward Davion "Saibamen!" He said as he rushed at Davion. "Saibamen O not again." Davion said. When the Saibaman arrived to Davion, He tried to throw a punch. At this time Davion power level was 1,000 be he had just finish training. When the Saibaman threw the punch Davion grabbed it out fo mid air and kicked the Saibamans arm. We he made impact with him arm it made a loud crack. "Hehe I had to Break some thing there." Davion chuckled. The Saibaman let out a loud scream before falling down and dieing. "That was easy....But what was all the yelling about?" Davion said wiping the dirt for his hand. Davion started to walk out for town when he heard a loud rumble. "What the?" He turn around and saw a army of Saibamen rushing toward him. "O my..." Davion said.

Looking at the army for raging Saibamen and start to power up. He got to his full power. The first Saibaman came and jumped in the air and another Saibaman dived at his leg. Trunks jumped into the air and punched the first Saibaman in the ground but the other one came from under him and cliped in up. Davions did about 3 flips before landindg on the hard road. He slowly got up and said "OK so you guys got some move." Then suddenly and same Saibaman kicked him in the back and other one jumped on his face "Argg Get of me!" Davion shouted. The Saibamans body began to glow and get hot. "Huhh What the?" Davion said as he ripped the Saibaman of his face a threw his to the other rushing Saibamen. Suddenly, Boom! the Saibaman blew up killing 9 of the near by Saibamen. "Hehe well I think I found the weakness." Davion said. 5 more Saibamen came at Davion. The Saibaman behind Davion rushed back at Davion he was trying to grab Davion but Davion turned around and kicked him him back and he roll to some of the other saibamen

The Red hot green alien blew up all four of the Saibamen. Davion threw a Ki blast at 3 of the Saibamen them. "Huff, Huff... my energy is getting low I have to finish this. Davion Power level matched to Saibamen 900, So he power up to 1,050 "Arggg I need more power! Ahhh!" Davion power rasied up to 1,070. The 10 remaining Saibamen stopped to look at Davion. "AHHHHH More power!" Davion shouted 1,000, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The Saibamen all rushed at Davion jumped on his body. Davion released all of his power blowing all of the Saibamen away in one blast. Davion fell down to the ground. "Huff Huff.... Hehe I did it." Davion smiled.

Done Ready to be Graded.
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down

Exterminate the Saibamen! Empty Re: Exterminate the Saibamen!

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Interesting Battle !

Davion

+ 200 PL, 200 Strength, 150 Kai, 50 Speed, 230 Wisdom, 100 Defense
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down