Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta Empty Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Raiden walked up to a training room where Vegeta was at and said "Vegeta I want to train with you and I also want to be your successor in the Z-Fighters. Trunks didn't want to but I do."

Raiden

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Raiden
Power Level: 1655

Back to top Go down

Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta Empty Re: Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Vegeta turned around see see a man, he was no ordinary man, much stronger. Vegeta smirked at his presents and crossed his arms, while sweat poured down after his trainings. The man started to talk, vegeta's eye brow raised up and so did one of his arms.

" What is this successor you speak of? I don't know who you are but I wish you'd get out my sight punk, before I blow your eye out their place! "

The prince started to pace around the training room, as the gravity was high. The man still stood there looking at him, standing up tall and had no fear of vegeta.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta Empty Re: Raiden's Training with the Prince Of All Saiyans: Vegeta

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: Vegeta knows how he is. Vegeta trained him according to my charrie history.

"Vegeta it's Raiden your old apprentice! You taught me the Big Bang Blaster and I want to be your successor in the Z-Fighers." Raiden said confident.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

" Oh its you.... Hm, I could use a boy like you. Here come with me, If you can train with me then you can be my successor. I don't need a weak man on my side, now lets go punk. "

Vegeta got into a fighting stance, he looked at Raiden very closely and not letting a eye off of him. The gravity was still one, which made vegeta's feet plant harder against the training room hard tile floors.

" Now boy remember there is high gravity in this room, be careful unless you wanna be squashed like a bug, like the bug you are that is hehehe. "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:36 pm

"Vegeta I'm going to make you scream for your life" Raiden said cold-blooded but not in a villanous way.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

The man spoke very not often, he did very less actions too. Vegeta herd the man speak again, which was rare for him to do. Suddenly vegeta got angered, why would someone taunt him, especially that was weaker than him.

" Make me scream eh? No, maybe it's going to be you that going to make all the screaming. How dare you speak to an elite like me like that, I should blow you up to pieces just for even looking at me. Well then, you going to fight or not, enough with the talking! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Raiden got in a fighting stance. Blue and golden energy sizzled ariund hima s if he was doign his own version of the Kaio-Ken. His hair got a blue hue shade to it and it started floating. Raiden floated. "I'll make you suffer like Nappa!"

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Vegeta too then powered up, his white aura swooshed over him, his mouth opened up wide as his eyes were tightly closed. The gravity pushed his aura to the ground, once it stopped vegeta opened his eyes and looked angerly at his opponent raiden.

" Well then... You may get first hit, Lets seem what a half breed like you can do hahaha.. "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Raiden stored his energy which sizzled than attacked with Big Bang Blaster in a Garlic Gun fashion.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 pm

" You gotta be kiddding me"
Vegeta leaped in the air, jumping right over the beam. Exploding underneath him, causing a huge destroying noise. Once he landed his feet hardly landed against the floor, causing two huge dents in the ground from his feet. The gravity was giving him a bit of problems, but vegeta could handle it. Then dashing towards raiden with one fist in the air, leaping in the air and thrusting his fist at raidens face. Then spinning behind him, knee'ing him in his back.

" This will teach you to mess with a full blooded saiyan!!! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Raiden grabbed Vegeta's knee and slammed the knee cap into the ground. He put Vegeta in a headlock sending volts of energy into his neck and back eating him up from the inside. He than did his own version of the Kaio-Ken energy sizzling and attacked Vegeta from behind,sides, down, up, and front.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 pm

suddenly raiden slammed his knee into the ground, causing a huge hole in the training rooms floor. Then he leads it with a head lock, vegeta tilted his head back and slammed it into raidens face. Once he let him go vegeta would let him do no more, by quickly putting a ki blast in his hand.

" Ki Crusher! "

Vegeta Crushed the ki blast in the half breed's face, causing a slight explosion. Smoke went around the two, the prince quickly came out the smokey section and looked down at were raiden was. He panted and awaited for his next actions.

" Alright you wanna go all out, then lets do it, come out boy! :
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Raiden hid somewhere in the training room nowhere to be found. He was setting up something strategic.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

" alright, you don't want to come out! I guess I'm going to have to blow you out! Hahahaha! "

Vegeta then started to rain blue ki blast down at were raiden was, Blowing up every second against the ground. Vegeta had trouble staying up in the air, as the gravity was over whelming him. More smoke was created, surrounding the whole place, neither warriors could be seen.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 pm

A sizzling roared in the smoke and Raiden punched and kicked Vegeta with a ki energized fist from behind in the air.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Vegeta turned around and got knocked down by a ki punch, he flew down and his back hit the ground. Quickly recovering and wiping the spit off his face with his sleeve. The prince smirked and looked up were Raiden was, getting pissed at how all his attacks are just being ignored.

" Alright you wanna play dirty, then lets get filthy! "

Vegeta dashed up at the half breed, grabbing his arm and swinging him into the wall. Getting him stuck inside the wall, punching and kicking him in every direction of his body.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 pm

"So are you going to let me be your successor in the Z-Fighters or what?!" Raiden said charging up his energy ready to do his version of the Kaio-Ken.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm

" I said yes in the beginning of the battle, hm you must have bad ears or something. You know what I'm through battling you, I don't have the time to fool around with you anymore. If you want me I'll be outside, hmph you sure stronger than what Ive expected of you... "

Vegeta grabbed a towel off as rack, putting it over his sweaty head. Then ripping off his torn up shirt, showing off his ripped muscles. Moments later he went through the sliding door, leaving is successor behind.

" You coming or what boy? "

Done
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Raiden ran after Vegeta happy he was the successor and the great battle.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Raiden word count:
Vegeta word count:

Gains:

Raiden-
Strength: +10
Defense: +10
Speed: +10
Ki: +10
Wisdom: +10
power level:+50
Extra: + 5 every stat

Vegeta-
Strength: +15
Defense: +15
Speed: +15
Ki: +15
Wisdom: +15
power level:+70
Extra: + 7 every stat

GJ
but i must warn you, in this battle you did not exeed the minmum of 500 words. You got lucky this time i let you pass, but next time you won't be so lucky. awsome battle though lol
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Aw, sorry. I'll try harder next time.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

no biggie
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 pm

I guess this topic is locked. Hope to train with you another time.

Raiden

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down