Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kamehameha wave

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Kamehameha wave Empty The Kamehameha wave

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Vegeta was flying across the ocean, going a maximum speed. Flying past trees and waters, even other people and animals that were stooping around. The Prince had his arms spread out like an airplane, and his face grined up. Suddenly the Kame house could be seen, Vegeta smiled and started to fly faster, leaving a faded white aura behind him. His fist started to clench up, As he could see the turtle and master Roshi up ahead, bulma and krillin could be seen too in the distance. Vegeta landed on the sand, making no contact noise at all, his arms were crossed and vegeta were looking at them UN-happily.

Vegeta:
" I'd like to be trained, If you train me then i will spare your lifes and if you don't you will suffer dearly I must say. "

Roshi :
" Uhh-uhhh It's vegeta, what are you doing here, I don't teach your kind. Your heart is too evil for me to train you!

Vegeta:
" Now! Before I blow this place into a oblivion, leaving nothing of you but dust! "

Rosh:
" Ohh okay okay, now there. Today you will learn the kamehameha wave, but first you must meditate and concentrate all your energy.

Vegeta:
" Hmph, I'll try but don't be dissapointed if I over do it hahaha. "

The saiyan Prince upped his hands slowly, closing his eyes tightly and concentrating all his energy into one blast. A blue energy ball appeared in his palms, but suddenly it dissapered into the air, leaving vegeta dumbfounded.

Vegeta:
" Wh-What the? How could that of faled, I tried my best... Curses! "

Roshi:
" Your not concentrating hard enough, you must look deep into your energy and inhale in and out slowly.. "

He stopped and started to breath in, and out as slow as he can, this time with his eyes closed slightly. Cupping his hands down to his side, whist breathing deeply. The blue ki ball appeared in his hands again, but this time much stronger and bigger. Vegeta a was about to lose control over it, so he concentrated harder. It got bigger and bigger until vegeta finally thrust-ed his arms forward and blasting it into the ocean. Creating a huge hole in the ocean, as the water quickly filling it back up.

Vegeta:
" Woah, I did it. Hehehehe There's just nothing I can't learn. Soon I'll be the strongest saiyan alive muwahaha! "

Roshi:
" Yep, that what you get once you learn this special technique. Once its learned your strength doubles, hehe... "

The saiyan walked up to the girl Bulma, getting a good real look at her, vegeta smilied and boomed off into the air, leaving a white aura in the spot he once were. Bulma got scraed for a bit, but then smiled back as he left.

Bulma:
" I wonder who he is... "

Roshi:
" That's Vegeta, an evil saiyan. I only tought him the kamehameha wave just because he threatened me. I swear if I were young again, I could kick his saiyan butt hehe. "

Bulma:
" Well he seems nice to me, I'd like to see him again.. "

Roshi fell to the floor from confusion, and so did krillin and master turtle. As the sun was starting to move away, getting darker, sunset was coming. The sky turned orange, and so did the sun. So far vegeta was having a blast getting stronger and learning a bunch of new things, he would not let his brother Goku be near stronger than him, never in a million years. In his next battles, vegeta the prince would use the kamehameha wave, even defeating some with it, and some dieing from it. Later on vegeta would master kamehameha wave, going it with ease and not having have to concentrate much on it....

Done
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

The Kamehameha wave Empty Re: The Kamehameha wave

Post by Vegeta Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Vegeta

Rewards: +65 Pl, The Kamehameha Wave + 50 all stats