Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Fighting Tournament

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Underground Fighting Tournament Empty Underground Fighting Tournament

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Quest: You have heard from many people in the area you are in that there is an underground tournament. You decide you want to join this tournament. It has 6 Rounds each round has you fighting an opponent you can either spare their lives or destroy them. After facing the 6 rounds you must go to round 7 for the semi finals. After the semi finals you go to round 8 to fight someone 4x the size you are. You must find his weaknesses and use them to defeat him.
Rewards: 600PL,
2000Zennie,
Requirements: 1200 PL
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Underground Fighting Tournament Empty Re: Underground Fighting Tournament

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Tairu steps into the Arena and hears cheering from all around him. "First off we have young 14 year old fighter TAIRU" shouted the announcer. Tairu looked around he usually doesn't do this kinda stuff but he needs the money so he can go to Namek and help out. "Well since I am here I might as well put on a show" mumbled Tairu then putting his hands. "WHO DO YOU WANNA SEE WIN" shout Tairu hoping they would say him. "They wanna see me" said a strange figure. Tairu looked at him. "Now in the ring we have a hero to these games NAIL" said the Announcer. Tairu looked he couldn't believe Nail was here. "Whoa its been a while" said Tairu bowing showing respect for his old battle buddy.
Underground Fighting Tournament Namek_10
"Same old Tairu" smirked Nail then putting out his hand to shake hands. Tairu looked up and smiled then shook his hand. "THE BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, TAIRU VS NAIL" said Announcer. "Now I wanna see what you learned so dont hold back" said Nail getting into a battle stance. "Ok" said Tairu happily getting into his battle stance. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN" said the Announcer. Tairu flew at Nail and same for Nail flew at Tairu. Tairu brought up his knee then Nail grabbed it. "Hm great sense of fighting" laughed Nail flinging Tairu toward the ground.

Tairu quickly caught himself mid air then flew at Nail they were punching fist at fist dead on each time. It seemed like explosions were going off. "WHOA WHAT A INTENSE MATCH" shouted the announcer. Tairu smiled and the brought his leg up kicking Nail in the head. "Argh" said Nail then spin punching Tairu in the face.

Tairu then started throwing punches at Nail. Nail then did a after image behind Tairu then grabbed him around the neck. Then Nail started free falling from the sky with Tairu straight down into the Arena ground. Tairu struggled knowing this would hurt. "AHhhhhh" said Tairu showing his PL up to 2,000 he went up. Tairu was able to break away then he quickly jumped back and smashed Nail down wards to the ground. Nail was now falling faster.

Tairu then started throwing punches every single way. Nail was now free falling getting beat. Nail was just about to collide with the ground but Tairu caught him then nicely set him down outside the ring. "RING OUT, NAIL LOSES AND TAIRU WINS" said the announcer. "Good match you really have gotten stronger, hm you know the way of the Dragon. Well Tairu I believe in you to save my planet" said Nail nicely smiling. "Thanks and thanks for the great battle. Maybe we can battle again some time" said Tairu smiling. "Yea maybe we could I would like that" said Nail walking out of the arena.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:17 pm

"ROUND TWO IS ABOUT TO BEGIN" said the announcer as Tairu stepped in. "You all know him and you all loved him TAIRU SZOOLA" said the announcer as Tairu got ready for what ever was next. Out walked a short bald guy. Tairu suddenly picked up on who it was. "NEXT FIGHTER KRILLIN HAILING ALL THE WAY FROM HIS CREW CALLED THE FUSION FORCE" said the announcer. Tairu blankly stared for a moment.

Tairu never fought Krillin but wished he could of knowing Krillin was a amazing fighter. Tairu had talked to him before too. "Krillin so I really get to fight you" asked Tairu happy as ever. "Hehe I guess so" said Krillin rubbing the back of his head.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN" shouted the announcer. Krillin then rushed at Tairu getting ready to kick. Tairu swiftly brought his arm up and caught his leg. Tairu flinged Krillin into the ground. It appeared Krillin wasnt as strong as he thought. Krillin struggled to get up.

"I give I give" said Krillin knowing Tairu had grown over the year. "WINNER TAIRU AND LOSER KRILLIN" said the announcer. "Nice Match and Nice to talk to you again" said Tairu looking happy as ever. Krillin nodded and started walking off the arena and mumbled "Man what am I gonna tell 18" he said shaking his head.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Tairu steps back on the arena once again. "Strange" said Tairu thinking what a weird chance of seeing two old friends. "NOW FOR ROUND 3, WE HAVE OUR OLD LOVABLE FRIEND TAIRU" shouted the announcer. Tairu stood for a moment and got ready for whatever could be next.

Out came walking a strange figure. A pink woman. "Now we have the mysterious Lamp appearing" said the announcer. The woman appeared to be a Majin. "Hello I am Lamp" she said in a seducing type voice.
Underground Fighting Tournament Majin_10

Tairu was left in a weird nervous feeling. "Um Im Tairu" said Tairu getting into a battle stance. "Hehe your commitment to this winning is cute" said Lamp giggling. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN" said the announcer. Just as that was said lamp stretched out her arm and grab Tairu and slinged him across the arena. Tairu then went flying back hitting into the ground. "Ugh I need to win to save the world" said Tairu flying at Lamp getting ready to kick but she was then did a after image. "Where did she go" asked Tairu then over head of him she did a slam with her leg over his head.

Tairu went flying down toward the ground. Tairu bounced up mid air. "Nooooo" said Tairu not accepting the fact he might actually lose. Tairu flew at Lamp throwing punches. Each one landed straight on her. "Hehe your good" said Lamp then kicking him. "Kame-hame" said Lamp preparing a Kame Wave. Tairu stopped and looked to the bright pink light forming. "Oh no" said Tairu then doing a after image. "HAAAAAAAAAAAa" Lamp shouted blasting a huge hole deep into the ground.

"Haha you dug your hole now sleep in it" said Tairu kicking her straight down into it. Lamp crashed down knocked out. "K.O." shouted the announcer. Tairu smiled. "TAIRU IS THE WINNER AND OUR LOSER IS LAMP" said the announcer.

"You were good kid" said Lamp walking out smiling. Tairu looked at her and smiled. Lamp then thought "Maybe when he gets older I might wanna look him up"
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

"ON TO OUR NEXT MATCH WE HAVE THREE IN A ROW WINNER TAIRU" said the announcer. Tairu stood for a moment kinda getting annoyed by the announcer. Tairu waited then out walked a figure. The figure seemed a little buff. Tairu waited and watched. "This Teen in the stadium has had alot of issues of Destroying the stadium we have TEEN BROLY" said the announcer.

Tairu knew of him. Tairu just smiled. "Tairu its been a while " laughed Broly getting ready to fight. Tairu got into a battle stance. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN" said the announcer. Tairu rushed at Broly each time them colliding. "You are getting strong but not enough" said Broly kneeing him in the gut. Tairu spat out blood then turned around and punched him.

Broly licked the blood off his lips. Tairu made a grossed out look. "You dont know what I have been through" said Tairu getting enraged raising his PL to 2,150. "Ahhhhhhh" screamed Tairu throwing punches at him. Broly went through dodging the punches. Tairu quickly kneed him in the chin.

Teen Broly backed up and started to power up is Omega Blaster. "Struggle all you want" said Broly throwing it at Tairu. Tairu started pushing it back. "In the end you'll still die" said Broly pushing it harder. Then Tairu quickly shot a Tezo beam that forced it back on Broly.

The attack strong enough that totally destroyed. Tairu stood for a moment. "What were you thinking Broly, R.I.P" said Tairu feeling bad but his buddy had gone crazy. "TAIRU WINS" screamed the announcer.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Tairu had talked to the announcer and the announcer agreed to do it. "AS WE KNOW TAIRU HAS BEEN WINNING, TAIRU IS FEELING COCKY HE WANTS TO TAKE MATCH 5 and 6 AT ONCE" said the announcer. Tairu stood and grinned. Then two sayians walked onto the stadium. "TAIRU VS RADITZ AND NAPPA" said the announcer. Tairu waited for a moment. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN" shouted the announcer.

Raditz and Nappa flew at Tairu. Tairu took Raditz head on. The Nappa flew behind him and started punching. Tairu fighting both at once. Tairu deflected Raditz's punch and kicked him in the gut. Then turned around and punched Nappa.

Tairu backed up as the two flew at Tairu. They started punching more and faster. Tairu leaned back and punched Raditz. Tairu then kicked Nappa. "Hehe we were waiting to use our new technique" said Raditz. Tairu quickly studied what they were doing hoping to learn the technique. Nappa and Raditz flew next to each. "Fu" the two sayians said doing a little dance. Tairu watched in amazement studying it. "Shin" said the Sayians doing some more dancing. Tairu now seen how to do the second part. "HA" shout Raditz and Nappa combining bodies. Tairu studied it had just learned a technique that may help him later on.

"This technique is called the fusion" asked Tairu studying it now knowing how to perform it. "Yes it is and I am Radda" shouted the sayian made from the two. Tairu got ready "Ether way your no match" said Tairu getting ready. "We will see" said Radda flying at Tairu. Tairu started punching at Radda. "You strong kid but not like us" said Radda backing up preparing some kai. "Saturday Explosion" said Radda preparing his two fingers and pushing a purple explosion at Tairu. Tairu hit quickly flew back up.

"Time to win this" said Tairu throwing punches and smashing him into the ground. "Whew I almost broke a sweat" said Tairu smirking. "K.O. TAIRU WINS" shouted the announcer.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 pm

"TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS" shouted the announcer. Tairu had been waiting for a while for this. "TAIRU VS CHIBI TRUNKS" shouted the announcer. Tairu walked onto the stadium and out walked a kid a little younger then him. "Hehe your no stronger then me" said Trunks looking at Tairu. Tairu had a flashback of him trying to destroy Namek. Tairu didnt know if it was in his mind or not but he had to fight him. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN. Trunks flew at Tairu and then they started colliding. Each punch landed equally as strong. Tairu only had his PL down to 1,900 though.

Trunks landed a kick straight at his Head. Tairu quickly punched him in the gut. Tairu needed to hurry, he didnt know how long the war would last. Tairu started throwing lots of punches. "Alright I need to finish this" Tairu did a after image and then chopped Trunks in the neck knocking him out. "K.O. TAIRU WINS AGAIN" shout the announcer.

"Amazing TAIRU IS THE GREATEST WARRIOR TO COME SO FAR" shouted the announcer. Tairu smiled then waited for the finals. Then a warrior 4x Tairu's size stepped out. "Whoa your huge" said Tairu looking up at him.

"With a warrior 4x Tairu's size we give you Pintar" shouted the announcer. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN" screamed the announcer. Tairu flew back as a huge fist smashed the arena. "Pintar kill bug" shouted Pintar. Tairu didnt know what to do.

"Pintar not very bright is he" said Tairu mocking him. "ME KILL YOU" shouted Pintar. Pintar started jumped up and down getting angry. "Hm I could finish you easy" Tairu smirked and then punched Pintars leg making Pintar fall out the arena. "Wow not so good on your feet are you" Tairu joked. "TAIRU IS THE WINNER" shouted the announcer. Tairu knew he now could get ready to go to Namek.

(DONE)
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Tairu