Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Style of The Turtle

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Style of The Turtle Empty The Style of The Turtle

Post by Vegeta Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Vegeta stood in front of The Kame house, his feet were dugged in the sand, and master roshi was still teaching him important things. The both stood right at the ocean line, it was wet sand, and master roshi's sandals also were in the sand.

The palm tree's swayed in the air, and so did vegeta's spiky hair, and Roshi's bald head. Vegeta had his arms crossed, and master roshi was holding his cane looking closely at the saiyan prince.

The ocean waves were coming in closer, splashing against the surface of the water. In the distance were krillin and yamcha training with each other, they trew ki blast and punches at each other, going at it pretty good. Although the both of them were no match for this saiyan, which made vegeta feel confident.

Roshi:
" aLright we are now going to learn a fighting style, this one is one i made up myself hehe. Put both your arms up with your fingers pointing down, with one leg up with your toe pointing down. Trust me with this stance no one can land a hit on you, unless they are really strong haha. "

Vegeta:
" Hmph, Alright but if i get laughed at I'm not doing it.. "

The saiyan lifted up both his arms slowly, while lifting up his right leg up slowly. Both his index fingers pointed down at the ground,as his foot was also pointing down.

His eyes were closed, concentrating on his energy levels and Ki energy. Others around him started to look at vegeta, as an aura swooped all over the place, then dissolving in the air. Vegeta let out a soft breath and let go of his stance, others around him looked at him in amazement.

Roshi:
" Good job.. Now its time to learn how to concentrate your energy, but it looks liek you already learned that.... Hmmm odd, these saiyans have gotten stronger and smarter...No wonder they are the strongest race on the universe... "

Vegeta:
" Never underestimate a saiyan old man.... We fight for pride and glory, learn your place!...."

Roshi:
" Well looks like my job is done for today, Tommorow you will learn the kamehameha wave... "

Vegeta:
" The..the what?!! "

Roshi:
" Hehe you'll see tomorrow, go get some sleep vegeta. I have a lot to cover tomorrow.. "

Done
also grade my kamehameha quest lol
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

The Style of The Turtle Empty Re: The Style of The Turtle

Post by Vegeta Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Vegeta